CureZone   Log On   Join
Video: Morgellons Pt. 1

Fallingfibers Views: 4,461
Published: 9 y

Video: Morgellons Pt. 1

http://youtu.be/Gspm9gK9JdU
(Make sure your quality is set to HD 1080p)

This compilation mainly focuses bringing to light some of the more controversial and highly contested aspects of "Morgellons".

1. Fibers in and under unbroken skin.

2. Yeast like substance coating hairs and skin.

3. Hair cuticles damaged and eroded down to the inner cortex. Follicles exhibiting a caved in "canoe" like appearance.

4. Hyaline fiber formation and growth as a result of what appears to be a transformation of this "yeast-like" substance.

5. Fiber growth and development from the surface of the hair shaft.

6. Fibers that are both hyaline and coloured (red, blue, etc)suggesting that these coloured fibers are in fact another trans-formative stage and not textile in origin.

7. Two examples of formations that appear to resemble "fruiting bodies"

8. "Morgellons Feather" found by others (google search to compare)

9. (***)Angular Cheilitis

10. Macroscopic images detailing the "big picture"

(***)This is when i develop little cracks/cuts in the sides of my mouth. These constantly sting, burn, and take forever to heal(over a month sometimes). Could it be possible that the same factors that keep my lips from healing are also preventing the lesions from healing in others?
This past summer I came across a little trick of coating the sores with Activia (green container) yogurt. The burning stops almost instantly and the cuts are just about healed in a few hours! I don't know if this will make any difference but its worth a try.

I hope this video can be used as a tool to add some legitimacy to our claims
credibility to our community.

Please share if you care

-FF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)