CureZone   Log On   Join
I hope this helps :)

Bambylion Views: 4,700
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,227,117

I hope this helps :)

I have had this condition misdiagnosed as Acne until recently. I have had good success with taking a natural immune supplement ( Antibiotics made it worse and caused other undesirable side effects) which contained a bunch of stuff, echinacea, , zinc, vit c, etc. A tumeric supplement to help with inflammation, vit B, and a blood cleansing supplement.

I found what worked on my face best was Benzyl Peroxide facial wash, rubbing alcohol applied to the spots then tea tree oil. That combination bought the bumps down instantly and had them almost cleared by the end of the day.

The immune boosting supplement seemed to be the most important of all the supplements and the infection needs to be addressed from both the inside and out to be effective.

I believe my gut needs a bit of work to restore balance but this stopped and cleared a nasty flare up. The immune treatment and any required gut treatments would need to be continued to prevent recurring infections.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)