CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You have been doing it all wrong

Kaiser7 Views: 5,137
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,226,713

Re: You have been doing it all wrong

Thanks for reading and posting, I really appreciate it.

As I said in my previous post I had been treating my diseases with Antibiotics and drugs, for years indeed but not continuously, nevertheless in my researchs I found other alternatives (webs like this) that I've been using lately such as probiotics (acidophilus), garlic, no sugar, meat, zinc, vitamin C and so on as well as stop eating or at least reduncing at most bread, sauces, junk food.

I think I've been doing things better, the only drug I use is muporicin applied and in nostrils (since the last spot emerged I do no think of using it indefinetely). Regarding to the last spot I've come across I must say it didn't show up alone but now it seems to have improved though two new marks appeared; the itching is not as common as it used to be.

Maybe it needs more time to be an effective treatment, I really hope not to use drugs anymore and as for the diets I honestly have to say that some appear to be contradictory in some aspects but anyway offer alternatives to common food which could help to raise good bacteria.

I'll also try (if I can afford) Liver Flush and Bowel cleanse.

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)