CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does one exercise with Adrenal Fatigue?

joegrane Views: 2,621
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,947

Re: How does one exercise with Adrenal Fatigue?

I'm not discouraging you from taking the progesterone that you have. You mentioned the cost so pregnenolone is a nice alternative to try. It might have some additional benefits for brain repair.

We see in the HM detox groups that people with bad cases of AI/AF, pregnenolone and progesterone don't get converted well all the way down to cortisol, aldosterone, etc. These people often report that low dose hydrocortisone or similar helped quite a bit.

I'm also not discouraging you from working with your doctor. I usually suggest that people get followup testing and work with a doctor. it is sometimes quite tricky to balance hormones as you'll read in our group.

Preg and prog each have some of their own effects as well as feeding into the pathway for downstream hormones. This seems to be especially true for women!

A close female friend with low cortisol almost all day on 4x saliva cortisol test actually responded better to pregnenolone + progesterone cream than she did to 15mg HC. She gained a strange 15 lbs on the latter. Preg + GABA/glutamine turns on her brain wonderfully without the weight gain. She still uses 5-7mg HC as well.

Adrenal cortex glandular is sometimes also used but may not work for your budget. I would not expect it to replace HC for bad cases of AF.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)