CureZone   Log On   Join
How does one exercise with Adrenal Fatigue?

mzee227 Views: 3,342
Published: 9 y

How does one exercise with Adrenal Fatigue?

Im in a bit in a pickle right now in my life. A doctor of mine was able to figure out that I have some sort of adrenal dysfunction. Im in stage 1 adrenal fatigue along with insulin resistance (no diabetes thankfully).

In order to beat the insulin resistance, I need to exercise, however a problem I am facing is that I am so tired all the time. Even when I try to exercise, its a bit of a disaster, since Im just creating more fatigue when I do so. Its almost like Im a car with no gas in the tank. I been dieting, going between Paleo and a Vegan diet. I was all in Paleo, until I got my cholesterol tested and it was a trainwreck, so I decided to lay off the meats. Also I feel like I get heartburn no matter what Im eating. Its getting to the point where Im developing a psuedo eating disorder since I feel like everything is trying to kill me.

I been unemployed too, but I just dont know how to get employed when I have unbalanced sleep cycles. I never get good sleep since its always disrupted with either having to get up to go to the bathroom or eating something. I always fell hungry going to sleep, despite eating a little before sleeping. Im just tired 24/7 and dont understand how to deal with it.

Any tips?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)