CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil pulling, itchy rash spreading over body

perlajoy Views: 6,678
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,101

Re: Oil pulling, itchy rash spreading over body

So I found this website because I also tried oil pulling for the first time 2 days ago with coconut oil and 24 hours later developed a very angry looking, itchy rash that spread from my chest and breasts to my arms and neck. I will try the ACV bath, however my friend who is a western medicine doctor tells me it looks like it has become infected aroundy nipples and strongly suggests taking an antibiotic. (While eating pro biotic foods) I am usually all the way natural, but every homiopathic remedy I have tried so far has either had no effect or made it more angry. (Even lavender and grape seed oil) I'm wondering if you tried the bath and are feeling better or if you discovered anything else? I hope you are better because I know first hand that this is a huge drag:) and a little scary. I would try to continue the OP to see if it was just a very extreme beginning to a detox, but it is already so bad and I cannot afford to miss any work. I also forgot to mention that nothing else about my eating, bathing, laundry, etc. has changed. The only different thing I did was the oil pulling wich a few of my friends do regularly. They told me in the beginning their skin became itchy and red, similar to when you first get out of a hot tub, but no rash. Sertanly nothing like this. Hope we both feel better soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)