CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colloidal silver and nigella sativa to cure HIV and TB?

Views: 8,821
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,206,389

Re: colloidal silver and nigella sativa to cure HIV and TB?

Not sure if you have found your answer yet... In answer to your question.. You are NOT supposed to stop taking your HIV medications in the beginning if you are taking meds and have low cd4's.

Take them and also take nigella sativa 2 times a day. And of course continue your meds given by a doctor for at least three months AND your cd4 is at least 300. As sick as you were it is doubtful that meds would get you very high CD4 easily. So the nigella will help.

When you reach that level in CD4 you may discontinue according to the directions for HIV. You can wait until it is higher too if you choose.

Take 1 teaspoon with honey 2 times a day everyday. You can also rub some into your lymph nodes. (you will feel a little pain) Do not start putting onto lymph nodes for at least 2-4 weeks. Let your body get accustomed to the dosage first. Rubbing lymph nodes is not necessary though.

Research and make sure you are buying a quality oil from a reputable company.

You will notice a difference in your energy levels in about a month. Test every 3 months to keep tabs on your improvement both with and without meds. You will also notice an ability to fight colds and flu much better too!

Do not take more than 2 teaspoons a day. Take for 6 months total. Test and retest at intervals even if negative. (one doctor had patient recover and became negative (according to the journal article I read) staying that way for 2 years after. No more followup was reported after that. Do not take less than 6 months. (I think in your case it may take a little longer than 3 months to se major improvement.) The journal written by physician said patient had cd4 of 250 and viral load of 27,000 when starting blackseed/honey treatment.

I think it is a persons personal choice if they choose natural remedies. A personal risk gain assessment. And it's always scary jumping off the allopathic wagon so to speak. But I have had good results when allopathic didn't work or was just as bad for my health as issues I was fighting.

Hope this helps! Hope you check back in and let everyone know the results as you go if you do this method ;-)

Oh yes.. that journal article stated very clearly that the CD4 went to 160 from 250 but the viral load went to 1000 copies on month three of testing. And negative at the 6 month test. And stayed negative after discontinuing at the 6 months. In your case remember the number are different so it may take longer? This patient was not on antivirals at the start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)