CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where can I find a health professional that does the Andy Cutler protocol?

joegrane Views: 3,454
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,833

Re: where can I find a health professional that does the Andy Cutler protocol?

Yes, AI book is not an easy read from cover to cover for most people who are suffering from brain fog : ) After the first couple of chapters related to diagnosis I like it better as a reference book. The search feature in the googlebooks version is quite handy as a compliment to the book.

A number of members of the detox groups reported a eureka moment when reading about their symptoms, especially symptom clusters. For a close friend, it was a section on adrenal insufficiency. She's not one to read text books but she grabbed the book from me and was fixated on that section. It was like it was written for her. Pregnenolone turned out to be almost a magic pill for her, although she also takes a tiny dose of hydrocortisone and other things for adrenal support as well.

For me it was the sections on lead and especially cadmium in his hair test book. I nearly cried when I read the section on Cd. Prior to that I knew nothing about it. For decades my clueless doctors did so little. Even a former med school prof who was recognized as one of the best endocrinologists in my large metropolis told me medicine did not know why I did not rebuild bone normally. My symptom cluster, reaction to related supplements, and work related exposure history really matched Cutler's description. It was not until after a year of detox that a followup hair test revealed Cd in the red. Eight months later my bone density was basically back to normal and my doctor suggested that I no longer needed the last of the medications I had been on.

After feeling so hopeless and beat up on various levels for so long it felt so good to have the pieces of the puzzle come together. I was not crazy or a hypochondriac. I feel very fortunate to have beaten the odds.

Re Amalgam Removal. That's a case where you good taste in aesthetics likely was quite good for your health : )

Even though you had the Amalgam removed long ago I think it is wise to start with just DMSA (or DMPS) for a little while before adding ALA. The moderators of the large Cutler support at Yahoo tend to suggest that. It gives the person a feel for how they will respond to one chelator before adding the second. It also will clear some lead and other heavy metals from the blood before adding LA. LA can cross the blood brain barrier carrying Hg so you want to reduce the odds of it finding some Hg in the blood before crossing into the brain!

We've heard quite a number of unpleasant reports from those who had remaining Amalgam under a crown and took heavy metal chelators. Some fairly common reports include headaches and jaw pain. Dr Dan Pompa in is old interview with Cutler mentioned that one of his office workers had 'god-awful' symptoms from that. He says sometimes it takes a few months before people realize what is happening.

You might get away with it while taking DMSA since it doesn't get into as many parts of the body as LA, but you'd probably be wise to get the remaining amalgam removed asap.

You might want to ask members of the large, 1500 post/month Cutler support group at Yahoo about the remaining amalgam. I bet someone will have a similar story.

ATB

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)