CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where can I find a health professional that does the Andy Cutler protocol?

joegrane Views: 3,224
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,228,023

Re: where can I find a health professional that does the Andy Cutler protocol?

Good luck finding one.

A friend and I found functional medicine doctors using the search feature on their org's site. They were both willing to support us with Rx and followup tests.

They both use IV chelation. My doctor also uses an oral protocol somewhat similar to Cutler's so he was not at all opposed to me using the more conservative Cutler approach.

On several occasions he recommended IV--think $$$$ for the doc--but I politely declined. We get along fine. The same is true of my friend's doctor. The doctors have seen our really nice gains, even improbable gains considering the decades-long problems we previously had.

I suggest that people approach the doctor with a *written* proposal or detox plan based on Cutler's protocol

By doing this in writing the doctor is confident that you are taking responsibility for the outcome--doc is less likely to end up in court if something strange happens ; )

You start to earn the confidence of your doctor. You'll show that you are organized and responsible. The doc is likely to be nervous about working with an heavy metal toxic person because we virtually always have mood/psych challenges and are brain fogged. It is hard for doctors to trust such people! Even if they don't get sued, they don't want bad things happening to patients, even if it is not the doctor's fault.

You might write something like the following:

Removal of all Amalgam fillings.

Several grams of vitamin C in divided doses plus 1000 IU vitamin E per day. (antioxidant protection while kicking up pro-oxidative heavy metals with chelation)

10mg DMPS every 8 hours three days on, four days off.

If you have more of a lead problem and aren't too sick with gut problems, MCS, psych issues, DMSA will probably be your chelator of choice. Cutler suggests that we take that every 4 hrs.
( Until recently you could purchase DMSA from reputable online supplement suppliers and some specialty supplement shops. DMSA has been around for 50 years and yet the fat heads in the Obama administration decided that people will now need a prescription. Maybe that's part of their plan to get people away from natural medicine and into their "healthcare" scheme. )

If the doctor is not accustomed to overseeing chelation he may not be familiar with pharmacies that provide it. You could give the doctor the name of Falls Pharmacy in the Seattle Washington area. Cutler and his nurse practitioner friend, Julie Anderson are in that area. Many members of the detox groups use Falls so they handle it frequently. Their prices are better than average from reports in the groups. My friend gets her's from them.

Since ALA is OTC you won't have to discuss that. There are many other things that Cutler recommends but for your approach to the doctor, you'll want to keep it simple. You basically need the script to get DMPS or DMSA.

I'm assuming you are in the US. Those in many other countries can get DMPS and DMSA from a supplier that has a good reputation in the big Yahoo support groups.
http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/

The Files of the Yahoo frequent Dose Chelation group has a short list of practitioners that have been willing to support those who are using AC protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)