CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fasting - for two weeks

basillee Views: 5,674
Published: 10 y

Urine fasting - for two weeks

Hello everyone. I am starting a urine/dry fast tomorrow and plan to go for about two weeks. til Jan 1st, it is December 16
Right now I don't have any major problems besides a somewhat severe case of anemia for many years, exhaustion, light color gums, mind fog, anxiety, light acne, eczema & ovarian cyst w/ occasional bleeding-but not much pain.

A couple weeks ago, I did a small 4 day urine fast and could taste by the end of it a "blood taste" hard to describe but not in an unpleasant overpowering way.. with clear urine & I felt tingling sensation in the area where my cyst is supposed to be. Maybe a bit longer and I can get it out of the way completely? hopefully. Also was doing urine rubbings every other day for a while and my skin became so much soften and weird marks started to disappear and have since completely gone. Practicing daily looping with urine my life consuming anxiety was replaced by an Unbelievable calm 'easy joy' centered love ness feeling that I have been in search of for years! -dances-
So after seeing so much improvement from about a month practicing shivambu this simple free universal remedy I would like to continue fasting and give it a chance to work its magic.!

The first 3or4 days I am going to dry fast, as the first three days of the last Urine fast I didn't move much out from bowel movements but notice this happens more so with dry fasting. Just to get started, then will see from there.. might add a couple days dry fasting too? then continue distilled water & urine.

Not on any medications or supplements and eat almost completely vegan diet and will be complete vegan again after this fast and for a long time to come.

Will update eaffects during and after, thank you for reading, sorry to write a small book..
This site has been such an amazing resource of information and first hand experiences on the subject that I can't say how many hours I have spent looking around and reading everything! Thank you to this open minded community for sharing real stories and healings & May many more find this truth. Such universal remedy it is a dream come true<3
edit:
Oh I forgot to mention the whole reason I found urine therapy, I would like to cure herpes too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)