CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Flush Observations

Heavensky Views: 1,728
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,224,863

Re: First Flush Observations

Farang;

Flushing the liver is a process, not an over night get-healthy quick scheme. Well it's actually pretty close to being that,

For all the years you've lived on this body of yours, the bile ducts have never had a thorough cleaning, so it's going to take some time to relieve it of enough congestion to start really feeling the difference, greater bile production makes.

I have completed my 55th flush last weekend, and I can tell you with confidence that flushing the liver is the most powerful self-application one can do in their life.

I would of wasted away and eventually died if I didn't start flushing my liver. Now, I'm a strong, resilient man, who feels he can take on any challenge in the world.

I want to remind you to check the toilet the following day after the flush as well, which would be not only the morning after drinking the olive oil, but the following morning too.

On my last fiveflushes, I didn't think I had yielded any stones, but felt quite a bit better. It was a mystery to me, until my last flush when I noticed two days after my flush that I had released twenty five huge tan colored stones from the gallbladder.

Keep flushing my friend, the results will pay off in time and will make you rich in health and spirit :)

Best wishes,

Warren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)