CureZone   Log On   Join
Letter To Jim Humble Concerning Nausea, and Headache.

Views: 3,659
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,740,150

Letter To Jim Humble Concerning Nausea, and Headache.

Thank you sedonapure, for a very educative letter to Jim Humble. I've been hesitant to try MMS several years for it's a bleaching agent and at the same time I read some people complaining about Nausia, headache, diarrhea, in fact many people vomit. I didn't like the way of use Jim Humble instructed, rather irresponsible and unprofessional as a chemist. In fact Very dangerous! I'm not surprised why so many people got a negative reaction which Jim Humble called it die off. But bizzardly people are forgiving, they accepted it and without suspecting. I'm not that naive...now Jim Humble & his subordinate are loudly talking about take MMS slowly like every hour in one litter of diluted water and raving Hydrochloric acid as you suggested Jim. I hope you've received a benefit of your own idea and finding.... If you started to sell the MMS and Hydrochrolic acid please let me know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)