CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how about the poisoned world we live in?

Views: 6,590
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,222,505

Re: how about the poisoned world we live in?

A way of thinking, takes time to develop. I can't teach others how I think

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=74202

I seriously doubt all the recent autism has very much to do with the mother being hypothyroid. If you think about it, there are many other places where there are pesticides and lack of iodine, but they don't have an autism epidemic, that much should be clear. Take it from there and make of it what you will. But be wary of obfuscation it is rampant. People are inherently quick to make judgements based on scant info. Otherwise the bible would not have to tell people not to judge :) Usually swallowing some easy explanation hook, line, and sinker, quickly, leads to the wrong conclusion, which is just where some want you to be. Also, those making judgements, sometimes, do not have all of the information, so their conclusions are not accurate. I cannot change that, only express my opinion on the matter for others to go slow in coming to conclusions, the easy quick ones are usually wrong in a complex field such as health. And I am beginning to conclude that people's subconsciouses have been programmed over the years to accept the idea that the victim (in this case the mother) is somehow to blame. That is like you tell the cops you got robbed and they say, "its your fault, you carried $100 with you"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)