Long story short I struggled with adult Acne and when on Accutane around 20. Been very sick every since... major fatigue, depression, you name it I have it.
After about 10 years of investigation, trial and error, I've realized only a handful of things.
1. I am gluten intolerant but not "celiac". If I have gluten it puts me in bed for days.
2. I have general fat malabsorption - I run to the toilet whenever I have fat.
3. My stools are loose, yellow, diarrhea and have been for as long as I can remember.
4. I have low hormones across the board - haven't booked it yet but I figure due to low cholesterol as it's every and all hormone according to 24 hour urine.
5. Zinc and P5P have saved my life but I do not have pyroluria according to a recent test. Literally I need to megadose 150-200 zinc daily, and 50-100 P5P to feel even remotely decent. If I go off I have intense fatigue, brain fog, sleep quality is more shot than it is, paranoia, etc.
6. Recently I have tried ox bile/enzyme support which has helped some of the mental symptoms, but not diarrhea/yellow stool either.
I need some serious help in terms of where I turn next.
I've never had a liver test/done a flush but I'm wondering if this isn't copper/heavy metal overload due to either a bunged up liver and/or gallbladder I can't tell.
Anyone that can help provide some insight or areas I should look? thanks in advance