CureZone   Log On   Join
Learn how to cure yourself

White Shark Views: 1,786
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,183

Learn how to cure yourself

Hi sjayray,

as you are already 16, I can assume that you are very intelligent, so I am going to write to you the same I would have written to any adult person posting on those forums.

Use google.com or bing.com to search for any word you do not understand. I am not going to try to explain every single word. If I use expression "TMAU", if you don't understand what it is , google it.

First, you have to understand that you may have a health problem.

Your problem may not be something easy to diagnose or treat by an average medical doctor, so you will have to start studying medicine and health yourself, and try to help yourself.

No, you do not have to learn everything about all possible diseases and all possible medications, all you have to learn is what is causing your particular problem, and how to manage your own health, and by managing your health, how to manage your own smell.

People generally smell because of 3 main reasons:

#1 Something is wrong with their digestive tract
#2 Genetic defect, like TMAU for example
#3 some combination of #1 and #2

As you can see, I have not mentioned taking shower, cause until people reach this forum, personal hygiene is something they already do several times a day.

What can be wrong with the digestive tract?

If you have ever taken Antibiotics , Antibiotics can kill good intestinal bacteria, yeast and virus, opening the door for bad bacteria, bad yeast and bad virus.

Once bad bacteria, bad yeast and bad virus overtake the digestive tract, they cause further liver damage, kidney damage, poor digestion and generally poor health.

Health problems that may arise after repeated use of Antibiotics and that may cause even more problems are:

SIBO and SIFO
Acid reflux
Gastroparesis
GERD
Stomach ulcer
Duodenal ulcer
gallbladder problems
inflammatory bowel diseases
constipation
hemorrhoids¨
flatulence
etc

(google those words, if you don't understand)

Somewhere, along that path, people start smelling bad.

Smell is generally caused by bad bacteria and bad yeast inside body, inside digestive tract.

Bad bacteria an bad yeast may also occupy sinuses, nose, tonsils, throat, lungs, gums, mouth, and may cause chronic bad breath, adding to the sources of bad odor.

That bacteria can not be eradicated by antibiotics, cause it is antibiotics that helped it overtake the digestive tract.

It can only be eradicated by good diet, good bacteria and good lifestyle.

To learn more, please read all the messages on the next pages:

//www.curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=326&c=14&ob=v
//www.curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=326&c=16&ob=v

You should learn about:

- Rotation-Elimination Diet
- FMT
- Candida protocols (read recommended educational messages on Candida Forum )
- Liver Flush

More info:
//www.curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=460&c=16&ob=v

Just ask any question!

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.069 sec, (2)