CureZone   Log On   Join
smells bad but can't smell it

Malodorsyndrome Views: 2,024
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,183

smells bad but can't smell it

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time. I can relate because I too suffer from chronic Body Odor (s) all the time, regardless of how clean I am. You said that the only person that can smell you is your father and no one else? You should ask your father to take you to see a family physician, to get a thorough physical examination. In the meantime, have you noticed that certain foods make you smell worse? What is your diet like? Do you consume lots of junk foods? With me I've noticed that certain foods make me smell worse than others. If I eat the following foods I smell worse:

1. Potato chips.
2. Hamburgers.
3. Fried chicken.
4. Onions.
5. Cheese.
6. Chocolate
7. Peanut butter.
8. Broccoli.
9. Spinach.
10. Cashews.
11. Peanuts.
12. Eggs.

There's no need to commit suicide. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT! You would make your family very sad! Talk to your father and ask him to take you to see a doctor. If you have any more questions to ask me, just respond below. I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)