CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More Information

choobi Views: 9,788
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 54,053

Re: More Information

Hello

Thank you for this post. It was incredibly thorough and helpful. I have a couple of questions though. I am a 25 year old mother of two girls in New York trying to finish up a double major while acting as the sole breadwinner in the household which is incredibly stressful by itself but I just found out I am pregnant again so I'm sort of at my wit's end now. I had both of my daughters under less than ideal circumstances and wrapped my whole life around them and I've never regretted it. This time around, resources are extremely strained. I have no support system in place as my closest family is 500 miles away and my relationship with youngest's father is also a bit volatile. Anyway, it is just really hard from where I am standing to view a third baby as anything but a threat to the little bit of stability I have been able to achieve for my girls. I also have had extreme nausea and vomiting with both pregnancies which rendered me absolutely useless for the first half of the pregnancies which has just begun again. The point I am coming to (sorry about the extensive background) is that I have a complicated (conflicted?) moral code surrounding abortion. I just feel like there is a qualitative difference between using herbs to encourage your body to menstruate/ release a baby that you are not quite ready to carry and going into a doctor's office and having a sterilized stranger scrape out the remains of your child from your womb. I know that it is not the most rational argument, but then again it's not really an argument it's just where I'm at... What I want to ask you is, you said "some" herbs can cause birth defects if you end up carrying to term, are there any that can encourage your body to release or mentruate without the risk of birth defects? I am ok with taking herbs trusting my body to make the decision but would not be scheduling a clinical abortion as that is a very different beast for me...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)