-2tuff- Views: 6,301
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 2,212

Mr. L. Martinez response

Responses to the Article blaming a mother for her daughters death flood in:

On Sep 26, 2005, at 3:21 PM,
xxxsxxx@cox.net wrote:

Dr. Cantwell,

Your commentary about Ms. Maggiore's child was incredibly irresponsible and unethical. Ms. Maggiores' child was healthy shortly before her death and there is no confirmation that her baby died of anything related to AIDS as per the question mark accompanying the article. To make such an unfounded accusation when a woman is in mourning is unconscionable and inexcusable

The bigger question would be why the medical profession would choose to believe that HIV causes AIDS when that issue has already been debunked by Dr. Duesberg and others? Have you read the original papers that Dr. Gallo based whis claims on? I have and I can guarantee you that they don't even come close to proving that H.I.V. causes AIDS. Even the claim of that the AIDS diseases are caused by immune suppression is highly dubious. The signature disease of AIDS, Kaposi Sarcoma, is now believed to be completely unrelated to H.I.V. This acknowledgement came after the C.D.C. claimed it had killed more than 30 % of AIDS patients at one time. The AIDS tests themselves have been discredited as unreliable as well.

Normally, I would not send unsolicited e-mail to someone, but you listed your address and your comments and the accompanying article were absolutely outrageous. I wish all of the "doctors" involved with AIDS take a really good long look at the history and arguments surrounding H.I.V. They don't hold water as you will soon find out.

Mr. L. Martinez

http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews050928.mp3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)