CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potential potent solution for tough parasites, toxins

username7414 Views: 6,650
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,463

Re: Potential potent solution for tough parasites, toxins

I don't want to discount anyone, but there is a lot of truth to this.

Almost every symptom of parasites I had, or thought was a parasite, ended up being something 100 x worse than a parasite.
The only thing that ended up being an actual parasite was the one identified on stool test #7 and only ever saw actual parasites maybe 2 or 3 times.

The bumping in my colon was a parasite blockage above it in my small intestine, stuck behind the valve.

The creeping feeling in my throat was really my thyroid swelling up in response to unnecessary medicine for a Tapeworm that was not even a tapeworm, but god knows what.

The muscle spasms/jerks and joint aches were toxin build up, which I quickly identified, but I can see how people mistake it.

Migraines and vison disturbances were toxins

Rashes were toxins

The stabbing chest pains were probably bronchial spasms, brought on by a detox/medicine toxin induced chest infection.

Ultrasounds were able to pick up roundworm/larvae stages as small as a half mm in my intestines. They can see inside bile ducts and quite a bit more.

Does that mean the same for everyone? No.
But, I know how easy it is to lose your head when something this devastating happens to you... and it's very hard to convince people otherwise.
The parasites have been gone for months, but I very well may have suffered permanent and irreversible damage to my lungs and thyroid due to not thinking outside the parasite box and not taking the correct medicine.

The people who send these messages are trying to be a voice of reason. I wish I would have listened.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)