CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from Folliculitis Decalvans, please help

cathi Views: 5,052
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,898,832

Re: Suffering from Folliculitis Decalvans, please help

Hello tylerg, at first you have to excuse my horrible english! My husband is also suffering from folliculitis decalvans. For years we tried everthing with only small results. He was in pain and the whole scalp was covered with infections.

To years ago we startet to go our own way and try different things. For almost a year he has only from time to time one ore to places, where there is a small infection and he has almost no pain at all.

He is using a simple AloaVera shampoo (we tried severals, they all work) and he is using each day "DEXEM HEAD" its made by "BECUR". When there is a small infection we use "JOD NAF 2% liniment", which we dropp directly on the infected place. "JOD NAV 2% liniment" is used in hospitals to desinfect the area which is going to be operatet.

At least it's worth trying! My husband has got a new live since we startet with that treatment. Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)