CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know answers to these questions?

Clorella Views: 2,967
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,013,041

Re: Does anyone know answers to these questions?

Thanks! for sharing this. I would like to share what help me and my dog to get back to life from this awful disease.
A SUN CLORELLA 5oomg from drugstore it is affordable. Clorella and spirulina help any pet, dog, cat, bird etc. I take 2 caps of A Sun Clorella at night and sleep very well and 2 in the morning. it did wonders to my skin and helped to sleep without feeling those creatures or anything coming out of my skin. A Sun Clorella is the brand the works best in this case to fight Morguellons. Sometimes I combine it with spirulina which is good too but not as strong and effective like clorella. The trick to fight this is to detox your body and clorella does it and to be able to follow and alkaline diet which means more oxygen to your blood and cells. Also once a week I cleanse my colon with Happy Tummy from the vegan family and it really helps and notice a big difference. And I added into my diet the Willard water (clear) which makes the water you drink very alkaline and helps to dissolve those creatures especially at night, it is really effective. Lemon is another way to make your blood alkaline, lemonades help in case you do not have the Willard water. I drink a big glass of water with 1/4 teaspoon of the Willard water and 2 clorella caps and I sleep like a baby. I need to add that I don not have any wound anymore since I started with Clorella and having an alkaline diet. To reverse the effects of this disease is to detox your body; this is why a colon clease or having regular bowels is so important. Also in order to make my immune system stronger in order to fight these creatures I take Super Mom vitamins from Beeyoutiful they are great! It gives me so much energy during the day. Lastly, the website healinggrapevine helped a lot to fight this disease. Hope this can help>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)