CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EFT for RAGWEED ALLERGY

StandingBear Views: 5,048
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,978,779

Re: EFT for RAGWEED ALLERGY

Greetings San2006,

I once suffered the afflictions of Ragweed Allergy. My allergist diagnosed me with Oral Allergy Syndrome, which is a fancy way of saying my body responds to ragweed with a scratchy throat. This allergy prevented me from eating raw fruits, save citrus, and raw vegetables.
Anyway, I bring good tidings. For the majority of my life (ages 7 through 20) I suffered from ragweed allergy. It wasn't untill I was 19 that i saw an allergist. Why wait so long? Several reasons, mostly because I was satisfied with a one-sided meat-eating diet. Little did i know that such a diet prevented me from enjoying the fruits of the Sun.

The solution: fast. After reading Arnold Ehret's "Mucusless Diet Healing System" I decided to take Ehret's advice and begin a change in diet by doing a simple two-day fast. That is, consuming nothing but water for two whole days. The issue lied in Ehret's other suggestion of breaking a two-day fast with one kind of fresh fruit (my enemy at the time). When the time came, i decided I would test this fasting business by eating the fruit that gives the worst reaction: banana. So, apprehensively, tentavely, I tore off a piece of banana and chewed that piece for two minutes. Swallow. Wait. Interesting, no response. Now a bigger piece. After my second piece (that is one more piece than I can usually handle) I began to feel the sensation rise in my throat. So, I grabbed my local honey, and swallowed a teaspoon. After that, i was able to consume an entire bundle of bananas!

Considering that was not my first time trying the local honey therapy, I definitely agree that fasting is nature's cure to most, if not all, bodily ailments.

Unfortunately, I am not a long-time member and cannot post any links.
If you would like more information on this cleansing diet, look up:
Arnold Ehret
Mucusless Diet
Professor Spira

Blessings,
Standing Bear

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)