CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EFT for RAGWEED ALLERGY

wateroflife Views: 7,331
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,978,779

Re: EFT for RAGWEED ALLERGY

Hi San,

I have been using EFT on myself for several years and I find it is great for some things, even miraculous, but it does not work on everything and is not necessarily permanent. I see you are quite good at it.

I too had what we call "hayfever" this last season and tapping did not help much. I am very encouraged however by results from another non-drug device called the Magnetic Pulser by Sota Instruments. There is a forum here on it call Dr.Bob Beck and also one called electro-medicine.

This last year was my first (I am 61) for hayfever although I have always had a coughing problem triggered by organic dust. If I cleared anything in my garage or did some outdoor gardening I would get a tickle in my throat that would trigger coughing everytime I took a breath. It would take many minutes to go away, coughing all the time and only EFT would settle it down. I am guessing this is linked to the hayfever problem.

Using the Magnetic Pulser all over my head and neck about 50 times I noticed a few days later after doing a major cleanup of the garage that I did not cough once! Amazing. The pulser has also had other beneficial effects too, I recommend you get one and use it extensively.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)