Good, but the borax need some time to work, at least 20-30 minutes, but as I said; mixed with water / essential oils you dont need to rinse it off. Hey, I even ingest that stuff:)
Petroleum jelly; yikes! Clogges pores and do nothing good for the skin in the long run. Better option would be coconut oil, if you need any oil on top of the betadine.
Vinegar / ACV can be replaced with a little citric acid in water. Reason why this is a good finishing procedure;
fungus can survive alkaline and acid environment, but it cant take both.
Borax is very alkaline, so are bicarbonate of soda. It kills the fungus within hours. But, after a while the fungus may blossom again, as it is among the most adaptive species on earth.. The acidic solution restore the slightly acidic skin ph. It will not burn at all as soon as the fungus is gone, rather it will feel refreshing.