CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What does this mean?

nenaBee Views: 2,974
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,633,200

Re: What does this mean?

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm not sure when you posted your question, but I hope the following helps. I can very much sympathize with numbers repeating and their repetitions "getting stronger" - it can sometimes be a bit unsettling because you know something is coming, but you don't know what the numbers mean. The numbers are vibrations - from our own energies combined with those around us who we love (and even those we do not) - coming together to form our personal experience.

The numbers add up to 7, which have the following possible meanings in relation to your mother:

positive: psychic intuition, release from physical and material barriers,

negative: imbalance, weakness, illness in the form of ulcers or digestive issues, injury, and bad magic from enemies. Sorry, I hate to put the last part about magic but it is one of the possible numerological meanings.

The numbers taken on their own:

two 3's - 3 forms a triangle - a completely enclosed space, a "completion" of sorts. Though you may not see it, due to your mother's death, there is a form of completion. 3 represents teaching, self-illumination, progress & expansion of consciousness and speech. The 3 is related to the liver and potential issues with the liver.

and the 1 in the "313" - a new beginning takes shape, creation, birth - but birth and death sometimes come in hand-in-hand. With her death, there may have been a birth of some sort accompanied by it.

Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)