CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting To Lose All Hope

Ela800 Views: 2,643
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,211,330

Re: Starting To Lose All Hope

This worked for me.

Please check out low stomach acid. I did some research on this and used HCL with pepsin and it truly was a miracle for me.Sorry, but I haven't time to go into details, but within 15 days of using HCL, my Body Odor vanished. This was 6 months ago. The only time it re-appears is if I eat really badly (overeat/junk/ etc). I'm constantly amazed that when I get in to my car on a daily basis, it doesn't smell of my b.o. from the day before. I understand how you feel. Depression and feeling suicidal was something I constantly had over me. If you check out the SCD Lifestyle site, I came across it when researching Irritable Bowel stuff, they give a great explanation on how to use HCL - MUST read that first though to make sure you use it properly. By the way, for me, I used HCK for 15 days and then stopped because I didn't think it was working for me. It was then I noticed no more b.o. Haven't used HCL since, but will do.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)