CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair loss from Bromide?

Jay77 Views: 3,303
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,208,894

Re: Hair loss from Bromide?

Hi Tayto,

First of all Grizz gave me the idea for dandruff so full credit to him on this.

Secondly, I work from home, so once, usually twice a week when I wake I put some on and leave it on for 1-2 hours to let it really have a chance to soak it. I do not recommend overnight or daily.

I havent really noticed any staining, but maybe it makes my scalp a little redish/orange (due to the dying properties). Personally I dont care as it seems to be helping, and Im sure by the time I see people after work, it's well absorbed.

I cannot guarantee this will work for too many, or anyone, however based on my symptoms and experience it seems to be working for me.

Now I see that my hair isnt shedding barely at all, and my hair shafts seem thicker, but I can't say with certainty that I am having any significant regrowth either. Cosmetically my hair looks much better, and the fact that I can grow it longer and it looks good, tells me it's working, as it looked horrible in the past.

It hasnt been a miracle yet, but it's still early too. I has imo definitely made a noticeable difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)