CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psoriasis/Candida Help Dr. Jeff, I need help!

Riho Views: 3,600
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,203,965

Re: Psoriasis/Candida Help Dr. Jeff, I need help!

I had Psoriasis too, which is an inflammation. I tried taking caring of myself by paying attention to my eating habits and properly exercising, but six years ago psoriatic Arthritis really flared up in my joints so I couldn't exercise anymore and two years ago patches started appearing on my skin and under my nails. I started taking a new natural Omega 3 product from a North-European producer, which balances the Omega 6:3 ratio to a level of 3:1 or lower, thanks to which I would consider myself cured from the uncurable. The same goes for my brother-in-law, who has completely gotten rid of his 30 year old asthma, allergies (peanut, cucumber, apple, grass ...) and reflux, and many of my acquaintances.
The producer also offers blood tests from a couple of internationally certified independent laboratories, which shows that they are completely sure of their product. This is a simple dry blood-spot test for home sample collection. The laboratories analyze the sample to determine your fatty acid profile as a reflection of your diet. The balance test identifies levels of 11 fatty acids in the blood with 98% certainty. You will learn your blood levels of omega-3 and your ratio of omega 6:3 for balance, plus receive a report to increase your health and dietary awareness. Test results will show whether your diet is balanced or unbalanced and one more thing you’ll find out is how well your cells acquire vitamins and minerals.
Finally, if you hold a ratio 3:1 or lower then all lifestyle diseases (skin, joints, asthma, allergies, diabetes 2, high blood pressure, thyroid, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases etc.) will start disappearing.
As I was sceptic I measured, and still do, Omega 3 effect and Omega 6:3 ratio due to its importance. My first test ratio was 8,4:1, second after four months 3,4:1 and third a year later 1,6:1 and like I said, I’d consider myself cured now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)