CureZone   Log On   Join
Psoriasis/Candida Help Dr. Jeff, I need help!

LOTPS Views: 3,942
Published: 10 y

Psoriasis/Candida Help Dr. Jeff, I need help!

Hello. I am an extremely active and health enthused 23 year old. In the past 4 years or so, I have been developing symptoms of Psoriasis on my scalp, behind my ears, and around my groin. At first, I just thought it was Eczema (hereditary from my mother), but upon closer research and a dermatologist visit, we concluded that I have Plaque Psoriasis. Initially, I was prescribed a liquid for my scalp and two different creams for the rest of my body. At the time, I was desperate, so I used them. Although they helped my skin a bit, I noticed that the liquid for my scalp burned my skin pretty badly when I used it, and the creams would affect the normal skin around my Psoriasis patches and make it flake away... I stopped using these products immediately and sought out a natural remedy. We made an all natural skin cream using coconut oil, cocoa butter, neem oil, tea tree oil, and jojoba oil. This helped with the scaling, but still didn't get rid of the redness or inflammation. I finally started to research more of the Why than the How to get rid of and found a lot of talk online about Candida and how it is usually the cause of Psoriasis if it is in overgrowth. Currently, my diet is almost all vegan and I just started taking 2 CandidaStat capsules each morning. I also take a Whole Foods multivitamin that has probiotics in it 3 times a day. I've been reading up on testimonials and people who say they have cured their Psoriasis, but in many cases these cures involved incredibly elaborate diet changes, sometimes including liver cleanses, coffee enemas, or raw food. I was curious as to whether my steps using CandidaStat, clean vegan diet, and probiotics is enough, or if I should seek a more intense treatment. I may start incorporating a spoonful of Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil each morning as well. Any help would be much appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)