CureZone   Log On   Join
I reduced the majority of my RA symptoms with diet changes

blonde100 Views: 5,123
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,204,499

I reduced the majority of my RA symptoms with diet changes

I reduced the majority of my symptoms with diet changes. I had a food sensitivity panel done a couple years back Once I eliminated all the highly and moderate foods plus began a journey of eating for nutrition most of my general inflammation in my hands - my worst spot was alleviated. I do not eat or drink anything in a box or packaged no processed meats sauces salad dressings etc. It takes time to adjust to but I find it very easy now. There are many foods I can eat . Most of what is eat is like a paleo but increasing vegetable intake then fruit and only healthy low fat cuts of meat chicken and fish. I highly reccomend getting a food sensitivty panel along with food allergy testing. Each body is different and some of the foods I tested high for are very healthy and recommended to include in your diet- I would have continued to eat them had I not known my body didnt react well to them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)