CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nausea & Menstruation

Raphael79 Views: 2,108
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,203,285

Re: Nausea & Menstruation

Interesting. Thanks for your reply. My stools have been mostly the dark, hard, clay-like balls since starting the liver flushes. And since #5, with the big stone, I've been needing to do almost daily enemas because I'm not having BM's on my own. Even then, all I'm really getting out are the balls. Not much in the way of a normal BM. Urine color is still pretty normal (light yellow).

For my symptoms and health history, there is no doubt my liver is severely congested. I also feel it safe to say that I have many more stones in there. It's just a matter of trying to figure an effective way to get them to work their way out.

Also to note, I've been dealing with significant belly-bloat for the past 3 years, since going on a limited, organic whole food diet (restricted GAPS-style), and Liver Flushing has aggravated that even more. My belly is extended almost daily as if I'm about 7 months pregnant. I definitely have significant inflammation, how much is strictly gallbladder, I'm not sure.

I was taking 1 Tbsp. daily of the GCG, which is the recommended dose. I finish the bottle at 2 1/2 weeks with this dose. When I'm done with the Meta Plus, I'll return to the GCG. Thanks for the reminder of its assistance with bile duct inflammation.

I've definitely noticed the correlation between liver status and menstruation. My cycle has routinely been 8-9 days later each month since starting the flushes, so about every 36-37 days instead of 28.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)