CureZone   Log On   Join
Nausea & Menstruation

Raphael79 Views: 2,112
Published: 10 y

Nausea & Menstruation

I've gotten really severe nausea my last couple flushes. One of which I got nothing out, and then took a second full dose of OO/GFJ the next morning, only to release a 1 1/4 inch x 1 inch stone. 5-6 more slightly smaller stones followed that evening and into the next morning.

I am now taking several weeks off, taking Sensible Health's Meta Plus to try to help create energy and pressure in my liver. I feel like the GCG and Bitters are softening the stones, but they're getting stuck in my bile ducts, thereby creating the nausea.

The last flush, just over a week ago, I got nothing out, and was again, very, very sick during the flush. I've done 6 flushes so far, and all but the aforementioned double-dose OO/GFJ flush produced little as far as stones go.

At present, I should be menstruating by the end of the week, and the nausea is back to a very strong degree. I am achy, weak, tired, and just have no appetite. None of these are normal PMS symptoms for me.

I am wondering if I have stones blocking my bile ducts yet, and that my impending menstruation is only further aggravating things...

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)