CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida heavy legs?

username7414 Views: 2,090
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,200,392

Re: candida heavy legs?

Yay for normal poop! Even if its just 1 or 2 normal BMs, thats a big accomplishment considering its been so long. Its discouraging to have to start over, but you seem to have it figured out and undoing years worth of damage. I noticed that a lot of men will start going down hill with the same symptoms in their 20s already that get written off as ibs... like it's something that just happens by chance and then they resort to taking prescriptions for it to control it and if they're too embarrassed to ask the doctor for v1agra, they'll buy it off craigslist and then try this and that to regrow their hair. It's something that they just accept. Women too... they get whacked out hormones that make them crazy and always have some kinf of ovarian cyst or uterine fibroid.. i have friends that have to wax of beards even. and they just think its something that just randomly happens. They don't even try to consider trying to put the body back in balance. So, by recognizing whats wrong with you and not accepting to just work around it, you've already made huge progress by trying to fix the actual problem. You can do it too... you'll get it figured out and then become a legend lol

Are you still doing the enemas? Not the nystatin enemas, but the regular cleansing enemas? Or were you just doing them to deliver stuff to fight candida and restore flora?
I'm finally at the point to where I feel so much better than I did when all my problems started in July. Fighting whipworm is something I care to never have to do again... and probably would've been much easier, had I taken better care of myself in the first place.
I never really had digestion problems before besides prescription drug induced constipation... and i've finally got it mostly back to normal... so I'm not sure if i should stop enemas completely, only do them once a week or every 2 weeks... I'm noticing that when i do them now, even plain saline, i no longer feel better like i did before. That first borax enema I did a couple weeks ago was almost euphoric lol I got so much yuck out and felt so calm and relaxed afterwards... all warm and fuzzy even.. it was weird, almost like I took a painkiller.
They seem to make me feel not so good anymore. When I do one, even plain saline, it sort of makes me feel sick and cramps my stomach... even into the next day. Im not sure whats wrong, but even though i feel good, i know theres junk in there that should come out.
I wanted to try a colonic and do the "soaking method" like Donna Gates talks about. She said something like retaining the water in the large intestine during a colonic for a certain amount of time instead of eliminating right away will hydrate the small intestine and make all the yuck in there come out. But I don't know... on one hand I'm thinking that if i feel good, don't go screwing with anything... but on the other hand, i wonder if i should be making an effort to purge so i keep feeling good.

I grilled the PA at my GI's office (she speaks perfect english so its easier to communicate) and she said she sees the "ropes" all the time in colonoscopies and they are lymph drainage mixed with intestinal mucousa and whatever else is hanging around. Which might be true for some people... but the question is, why? That's another topic though..
I'm still trying to figure out if regular colonics/enemas are helpful or harmful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)