CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Left Kidney Pain, very putrid and cloudy urine with sediments... HELP!!!

msavoy07 Views: 3,568
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,177,097

Re: Left Kidney Pain, very putrid and cloudy urine with sediments... HELP!!!

Hi bigman88...I was looking thru the posts now that
I was dxd with a kidney stone that is stuck. Found in er after awaking with awful back pain. Left hours later with a uterel stent, cipro, flowmax. First stone...AND IT IS STUCK.
Thinking back, I recall some mild pain, changes in urine...believing all due to simple uti. Cut down on Sugar increased water and just dealt with it.
After two days of cipro I found terrible reports on it and have stopped it. Eating a lot of RAW organic garlic. Apple cider vinegar with honey. Lemon water...ALOT of lemon water. Magnesium oral and topical is done now. Liposomal bit c. Ordered oil of oregano for infection as well. D-mannose too. Parsley seeds I believe is in the order too. Taking a variety of probiotics along with PLAIN goat yogurt or kefir. Coconut oil in my morning coffee and stevia. My diet is organic
and gluten free. No high amount of proteins or dark leafy. Not certain what type of stone I make...it is still stuck.
I am reading about aloe vera juice to help with slipperiness. And boiled ginger root compresses. Doing it all. Seeing doc today for culture to change antibiotic.
I hope you heal and get relief soon. Blessings

Almost forgot...corn silk tea too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)