CureZone   Log On   Join
Left Kidney Pain, very putrid and cloudy urine with sediments... HELP!!!

bigman88 Views: 4,332
Published: 10 y

Left Kidney Pain, very putrid and cloudy urine with sediments... HELP!!!

Hello curezone, i come to this community with an issue that i fear i have allowed to grow very bad.

I am a paraplegic as of 2010 from getting hit by cars, and people in my physical condition are prone to UTI'S. I was diagnosed with being "colonized" with a bacteria called Klebsiella Pneumonia, or Klebsiella Pneumoniae, one of them. I was informed that being that i am not exhibiting all the symptoms of a UTI besides the burning in my penis, that giving me Antibiotics without a full blown UTI will give the bacteria a chance to return, and the Antibiotics not working again. That was 2010.

My Urine has now become EXTREMELY stinky. And no matter how much waterni drink, it will always come out cloudy, and sedimented. Being that i self catheterize myself, the larger, heavier sediments are not able to pass through the small holes at the end of the catheter that enters my urethra down into my bladder, and probably sit there in my bladder and marinates. I know this because the last bit of urine coming out is always white and with the heavier sediments.

EDIT: Forgot to add that my urine would sometimes spurt out of my urethra of i put pressure on my bladder instead of going into the catheter. Also the catheter is now overall harder to insert, and requires force and manipulation to be inserted, which further proves that my urinary tract, bladder, or something, is clogged up, or swollen.

Also, the sediments, or something else, seems to now prevent all the urine from passing through; when i catheterize myself, i can feel something block up the end of the catheter, and the urine stops flowing out abruptly.

My left kidney now feels like it is taking up more space than it should, and feels very uncomfortable. If i don't drink any water for a day or two, my left kidney will produce a deep, dull, constant pain, and i will get feverish and VERY fatigued, just plain sick, and it won't go away unless i drink loads of water, and wait awhile. This has now become worse; as i am typing, i am having pains from some cantaloupe and aloe vera smoothie i drank this morning. I think i might have kidney infection from Klebsiela pneumonia/e (or something else), urinary tract obstruction, kidney stones... something!

i want to avoid Antibiotics ; i took a few of them intravenously for these wound infections i had in my left foot, and tapped out because of how nauseous they made me feel. Any ideas CureZone? I would live to do something naturally, but if it comes to the antibiotics, then so be it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)