CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Argyria: a case of cure

sukhoi50 Views: 6,597
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,197,384

Re: Argyria: a case of cure

In fact, I've decided to prepare some callegen samples to see if I can't replicate the condition and/or reverse it via the chemical method or decomposition.

Yes, you can try if you have a research infrastructure available.

I can suggest to use lab mouses, giving to them large dosis of colloidal silver, colloidal silver + silver oxide and so on. After a period of time you can evaluate the weight of silver given versus the mouse weight to try to identify the amount of silver per kg of mouse that triggers the argyria; this may become a parameter to identify how much of CS a person can take (according his body weight) over his life avoiding argyria.

I guess may exist a way to revert argyria by producing a chemical reaction, i.e., taking some substance that has afinity with the silver and combine with it to create a new substance. The fist step is identify what kind of silver argyria is (oxide, sulfide, ...) and, then, identify a reagent that is safe to be taken or applied over the skin.

You will need a lot of mouses, some funds and some undergraduation/graduation students.

Maybe some person that has argyria may be a volunteer to some experimental treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)