CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you tell me what this could be?

glaxony Views: 2,840
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,566

Re: Can you tell me what this could be?

Buy madagascar cloves and take it in combination with wormwood and green black walnut hull. They used to put it in a product called Clear, but they took it out because it was working too good. The mucus sounds like ascaris. The black bugs come out before the ascaris, which looks like a glob of yellow, orange and white worms in a wad like moss balls from an oak tree. Most people would rather die with parasites in them than think about the fact that they have them and do what it takes to get rid of them. The only place that still carries Madagascar Cloves that I know of is Sacred Medicine Sanctuary. If you can find it somewhere else, please let me know, because it is pretty expensive. But it works a lot better than regular Cloves in my experience. Start taking it 3 days before the full moon with wormwood and green black walnut hull. Take it for seven days. Then wait 3 weeks and do it again every full moon for a year. Then you will probably only have to do it every six months, or for just three days every month. That will get rid of what ails you and keep it gone. Doctors will not be of any help because they have been trained in how to keep people sick so the pharmaceutical companies and surgeons can make money. There is a cure. Do the entire Cure Zone cleansing protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)