CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you tell me what this could be?

glaxony Views: 3,054
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,657

Re: Can you tell me what this could be?

I am going to answer this again because I am in a different mood now. Poop is very interesting to study, but I am not an expert by any means on anything. Just very opinionated and even educated both institutionally and street wise as well as common sense. But the world is getting stranger by the minute so the best thing you can do is find something that will make you smile again so you can remember how to laugh. Or maybe learn what Joy is for the first time. That is where a sense of peace comes from. I would start with legal CBD, if there is such a thing where you live. You will get personal insights from medicinal plant herbs that will tell you how to exercise your body and what you need to eat sparingly. Do not try to push too much stuff through the tube. Your tube is your intestinal tract. Everything will be all right if you learn how to listen to your body and give it what it needs. It is okay to swat flies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)