CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can liver flush stir things up and make you feel worse especially when you have low hormones to begin with?

Views: 6,553
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,193,081

Re: Can liver flush stir things up and make you feel worse especially when you have low hormones to begin with?

Hello,

I am no expert, but this sounds exactly like my story minus the cavitation surgery . I think another Liver Flush will help.

I was going to do one myself, I was so sick and tired, but went on Master Cleanse instead. I'm on day 7 and FINALLY have some relief today for the first time in weeks from feeling ill. The Master-Cleanse works well for me.

I'm not suggestion you go on it, actually, I think another flush would be way better as I suffered the first 6 days feeling so "liver-y" it was un Godly, passed tons of bile, etc. with the salt flushes. You can check out my posts and see if it sounds familiar to you.

I think the Liver Flushes are not meant to be stopped mid stream, as Andreas says in his book, one must keep going. Just my two cents and I really hope you feel better soon:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)