CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can liver flush stir things up and make you feel worse especially when you have low hormones to begin with?

Erikagal Views: 6,337
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,193,312

Re: Can liver flush stir things up and make you feel worse especially when you have low hormones to begin with?

Hi!! Thank you so much for your reply! I've been going crazy trying to feel good and think your right, I probably need another flush. I am so scared though because of the severe panick attack I had. I don't ever want to feel that again. What do you think caused it? Did you experience that with yours? I saw one of your posts about massive brain detox... what was that like For you? I also saw something about pathogenic?. I feel I have something pretty resistant in the gut... I have so many questions cause you seem to have or be going through the same thing. I also had mercury amalgams.
To answer your question.. it seems that every flush gives me different results. Sometimes better digestion and sometimes worse. Right now it's pretty bad!.
I wouldn't be opposed to exchanging numbers or emails. Thanks so much in advance for your input.

Erika

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)