CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's blog (ending)

hanna Views: 2,196
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,189,474

Telman's blog (ending)

Hope that people read Telman's whole blog, but I will copy here what he says at the end. Very interesting about doctors changing their view on gallbladder surgery.

I will not be flushing on a routine basis anymore as I feel I have completed the programme and need to concentrate my time and thoughts on other issues. I shall be adopting a maintenance programme of two flushes a year.

I decided to talk to the patient support line in the UK. In case you don’t know we have a national free health service in the UK funded through government taxes and we can access expert medical advice over the phone. They told me that there is a change in the way that doctors (not necessarily surgeons) view gallbladder pain. The use of modern key-hole surgery using laser scalpels have resulted in a rapid rise in the number of gallbladder operations, but it isn’t logical to perform an operation just because it is easy. However, care doctors are waking up to the fact that gallbladders can be left alone if they cause only occasional painful attack. It also appears that that a growing number of people who have had gallbladder surgery continue to suffer pain. There was something else not related to the stones or sludge that was causing the problem. In conclusion it is best to carry-on regardless using a combination of diet, exercise and some supplements (eg fish oil, dandelion, taurine etc) to control the condition; and the secret weapon, liver-flushing.

Summary

After 38 flushes I estimate that I have expelled a large amount of stones and gravel but the totals add up to a volume that I would consider too high to be contained in the biliary system. In reflection and with greater experience I consider that some of the earlier sludge which was not tan coloured may have been faecal matter. However, hepatic liver stones can be extremely large; up to the size of a tennis ball and these emerge and are evacuated as clay like stools. Nevertheless, my re-estimate for the volume of stones is about 300 mL but because many of the stones stow signs of compaction (tightly pact together) the pact size would be approximately 30% less giving a total stone volume in excess of about 300 mL slightly larger than the size of the average gallbladder.

Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)