CureZone   Log On   Join
overworking your liver?

Telman Views: 1,888
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,189,441

overworking your liver?

I confused by your question because doing 10 Liver Flushes in 10 years is not doing flushes every 2 weeks?

I guess this is more a question about parental approval. Seeking parental approval can hold you back and stop you developing. Your parents love you even though they may not say it enough and you don't need to search for this love through seeking approval. They should be supporting you and giving you encouragement but there own parents made not have given them these characteristics. Be your confident self and live, you are loved.

That said. You flush according to your needs and the protocol you have selected. Some protocols say 2 weeks minimum and others say 1 to 2 months. If you a very congested then the positives out way any negatives a two weeks meets the minimum criteria. Some people are very ill and will flush every week to start; me included. It takes up to 12 days for the liver to re-build the bile salts as some can only be manufactured at a constant rate. Therefore, it may be prudent to wait longer than 2 weeks. My opinion is that 4 weeks a good period between liver-flushes because it gives two weeks to recover and two weeks to get ready for the next one. Once your are satisfied with the Liver Cleansing and move onto the maintenance programme the period between flushes increases to 3, 6 or 12 months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)