CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did eating alkaline foods help you in your battle against candida?

catmusicfreak Views: 4,290
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,188,285

Re: Did eating alkaline foods help you in your battle against candida?

Hi Grizz,

Thanks for all the links. I will look at them. With Iodine I'm not sure. I took it for about 6 months and didn't feel it helped candida and it also sent my thyroid into a tailspin. I can't remember if I became really hyper or hypo. I have so many infections going on in the body that I decided to deal with my thyroid after I get rid of the infections (candida, staph, lyme). I think having infections and adrenal exhaustion is very draining on the thyroid. Right now my TSH is in range. I've been taking meds for 27 years. Right now I take Thyroid by Erfa and 1 cytomel pill. Have been on just natural for many years and before that synthetic. Once I get rid of my infections I will fine tune it more (T3 in the upper range, FT4 mid range). I may consider just taking T3 and maybe try the Iodine again. With all my sickness going on it's hard to balance it.

I wanted to take Iodine not only for my thyroid but because I did the iodine loading test. My iodine appeared fine but really isn't because I found out I had too much fluoride and bromide in my system. Don't know about chloride. My water isn't even fluoridated here. I don't know what my levels are now. I will retest at some point.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)