CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scarecrow Update - and my story in short

Scarecrow Views: 5,624
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,188,545

Re: Scarecrow Update - and my story in short

Those recommended treatments for Fordyce Spots never helped a signle person. Maybe for a month, or so but all comes back. Trust me! Non of these crazy ideas help. I tried all of them and nothing worked permamently.

The vitamin A ointment I am using is not even close to Accutane's retinoids. And it's not helping that significally. It's just the best thing I had on my lips. It's easy to apply it and it does not irritate lips like vaseline.

About the Colloidal Silver ... yep, the super high dosage with LONG TERM of usage can really change your skin. More important - taking it while being exposed to sun is a must-turn-blue effect. But I have to boost my immune system somehow. Accutane screwed my stomach pretty bad. I have an uneven stomach mucous membrane surface. My stomach gets irritated very easily. I have gasses after eating gluten, so I quit eating it this year. Eating bread makes me farting all day. Accutane is the worst thing you can take for skin problems. Don't ever take this shit. Isotretinoin is a poison for your body and nothing else. There are hundreds of ways to fight Acne and stuff like that. Sometimes proper diet can do miracles.

I still think I can cure my lips - from EC and Fordyce Spots. Fordyce spots can appear everywhere on mucouse membrane in your mouth. I had something like a cyst in my mouth which was really a agglomeration (?my bad English, sorry) of Fordyce Spots. It appeared after I irritated the membrane with my teeth. That also could be a thing - a teeth bacteria or just very very weak immune system that can't candle an irritation etc.

Anyways, I'm thinking about starting exercising. I don't feel well recently but I think that physical activity might only help since I am sitting in front of computer for more than 10 hours a day.

Oh, and one more thing. I also have Hiatus Hernia since 2008. Fordyce Spots appeared in 2011. But it doesn't have to be linked to lips problem. I must have my liver examed first and we'll see later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)