CureZone   Log On   Join
Scarecrow Update - and my story in short

Scarecrow Views: 6,587
Published: 10 years ago

Scarecrow Update - and my story in short

In 2012 I was taking accutane for about 8,5 months. First two weeks 40 mg, then 20 mg and 20 mg to the end. I have hair follicles inflammation now, terrible EC... and of course I still have Fordyce Spots. I always had chapped lips and I bit them as hard as I could. But in 2011 I got Fordyce Spots on all over my lips.

Today, after two CO2 laser treatments, accutane, tretinoin liquid, photodynamic therapy I still have EC, still have fordyce spots.

And I will tell you one thing: EACH OF THESE methods of fithing fordyce spots ARE a terrible IDEA to begin with!!! After CO2 laser treatment my lips became only bigger. You would think that lips would cure after the tissue is vaporated and new flesh is born, but fordyce pots unfortunately come back. So don't even think about laser treatments or stuff like that.

Anyways I was tested for HIV - negative, chlamydia - negative, HPV - 6,11 positive.

I had biopsy of my lips to see if my FS are not related to the HPV. The laboratory test came negative.

So... what I am doing now?

In a couple of weeks I am going to the hospital to get examed towards Wilson's disease. If the tests come negative I will try the Colloidal Silver and Vita-Biosa. I've read that only High Quality colloidal silver does magic, the silver with high concentration / high level of silver particles, something like that. This is the only shit I got in mind. My urologist (yeah, I also have prostate inflammation) told me that my problems with lips might be triggered by my liver problems - I have Gilbert's Syndrome - terrible shit. So my only hope for now is that they will make my liver work better and I'll try silver and vita-biosa. You should read about these supplements. I have never tried them but a herbalist got me interested with them.

What am I applying on lips right now?

A protective ointment cream with vitamin A. It had cost me about $1,5. It's the best thing I have recently applied for my lips.

P.S. OH!!! I also used Daivonex gel and Batrafen - both don't do anything. I don't recommend them. After Batrafen lip skin can get very inflammed, and Daivonex is hard to wash it off from the lips.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)