CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thought this might be of help to you

knowledge seeker Views: 4,560
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,132,678

Re: thought this might be of help to you

hi just saw this sorry I do not have a long time to reply just now. I am awaiting biopsy results and fearful of cancer metastasis to the head as have an aggressive cancer and a big lump behind my ear which could be cancer or could be a reaction to the Iodine protocol as I went in 10 days to 150 mg of lugul's (with co factors) and a test by regular doctor showed my Iodine at 2400 which felt scary as the range is 60 to 100..I am not sure if that is good or bad.

The lump appeared as I started the Iodine thing. the triple negative beast cancer -had lumpectomy with clear margins for it about 6 weeks ago and thought I had another 2 years till it generally returns so freaking out and agony waiting for biopsy.

I thought maybe it could be the bromide is overwhelming my system and the lymph is unable to handle it all so quit for 2 days but lumps went down a little for 2 days but now may be back to bigger it is had to tell as some is below the surface.

If it is cancer then I will know ok to take iodine as not caused by that and can just wait and see if it goes away when bromide better but do not want cancer. If it is not cancer yeah then I will know its ok to proceed with iodine as this will not kill me if the lymph node is enlarged and may b due to either iodine thing or infection of scalp or something.

I thought maybe I saw you at that forum.

No I am not the knowledge seeker from w Virgina..I live in Ohio.

On amazon I am natural women

good point on the two steps forward..someone when I was trying raw and went to a raw group and told them I felt i was messing up pointed out no you ae just int he back stage of two steps forward and one back and progressing.

Yes we are definitely fearfully and wonderfully made and the body is amazing. so is his creation's power to heal from plants to herbs to the smells and sounds of nature, the colors of the fruit, moving the body, doing it nature's way, the sun and good air and all that..we have the outdoor book of nature cures and the indoor book to address following the advice in the bible like do not fear, forgive, don't be angry etc that are proving to be so damaging to our health.

not sure about baths but I know witch hazel from health food store really helps with itching.

on the flora essence if using Essiac be sure it has the sheep sorrel roots most don't and Rene Caisse said it was essential to the formula.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (2)