CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thought this might be of help to you

knowledge seeker Views: 5,854
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,129,123

Re: thought this might be of help to you

Hi Grace I am glad you told me as a couple people in other forums posted mean things but also got some who really liked it.

I have been on it 6 days (take on 5 days and off 2). at first it had no taste at double standard dose (added more due to my weight) but now has a mild soapy taste last few days not sure why as no taste at all first 4 days.  I can do it though with a lot of ice and some thirst in on sitting so do not let that deter you.

I went to eye doctor due to a eye injury and she told me the pressure in my eye was down.  I had ocular hypertension and they said might be getting early stage of glaucoma (which my mom had).

I am not sure if the borax had anything to do with it but it was welcome news (plus my eye injury will get better they said and no scratches to eye) although the clear part was bunched up due to my bipap mask cutting into my now super bloodshot eye.

so far still have pain from arthritis but they said it can take 2 or 3 weeks.

Well I know Candida can cause intense sugar cravings. I have them too and with diabetes they are feeding on the excess sugar from that too. At the higher doses (it think it was 1/8th teas in a liter of water for slim to regular bodies) and 1/4 teap of borax for larger bodies, it is supposed to kill Candida but will maybe get die off effect of healing crisis and feel worst before you feel better.

Be sure to take magnesium with the borax (not in the water but the same day).

Be sure though to start out with the lower standard dose if you decide to do it for Candida or fluoride removal. I know I was wanting to do water therapy but the chloride though me off but finally decided to do water aerobics in it as do not live by a beach., I wish these places would use ozone instead or some other alternative in the YMCA, city, gym, hospital pools for all our sake.

I was just reading an old book I have called the grape cure which is said to cure cancer and probably most thins for its deep detox effect,

It knew the book was old but looked it up and it was first published in the 20s. and I am shocked at how accurate it seems to fit the raw foods which I have come to conclude is the antidote to all sicknesses, (I advocate for vegan but she includes some raw dairy in later steps).

I think the book is well worth a look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1570672792/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&sr=&qid=

Used it is only $1.99 plus about $4 shipping. In fact, I think I will put it in the cancer forum as I was very impressed with what I read so far.

I was planning on during a 60 to 75 day juice fast in January(my longest were first 30 and then 50 about 3 or 4 years ago) and I am thinking I will do the grape cure for at least 10 days after breaking the fast,. I normally break fast with steamed carrots and then a small salad so I think I will do that as how you stop is is extremely important and then on day 2 go to the grapes and grape juice And then maybe to raw foods for another week or two and then go back to the diet I am striving for of 60 or more % raw and vegan which I went off recently and trying to get back on after Christmas which is not my ultimate goal but better than I was doing on my 4 years vegan 50% raw. I screwed up this year but am committed to trying to get back on.

but I would take a look at the book too,,,maybe they have it through inter-library loan as well.

the borax should be good for you cause at the higher does, it removes fluoride. I think maybe raw food or the grape cure might help get those out as well.

I think raw apple cider vinegar water is also good for similar things due to its effect on calcium/magnesium etc.

Check out hacres.com for some testimonies on that diet (85% raw vegan).

I was so happy to find this article on borax as it so met some of my problems and I felt God lead me to it so strongly. I have dealing with high blood calcium and pth and feel something wrong with my parathyroid and boron is food for it like iodine is to the thyroid. Have you added seaweed and seaweed soup to your diet. I cant remember the recipe but I got a big bag of wakame at Asian market and it had cold and hot seaweed soup recipe,. I know it had brown rice vinegar in it, garlic, ginger, I add some tree ear mushrooms (only a buck or two at Asian markets), veggies and seaweed. sorry I do not have full recipe,. I would add some white or other miso to it also. I found it tasty. I have a goiter so sometimes I take seaweed. they had some recipes in the book dining in the raw which is one of my favorite raw (and cooked) books.

Good luck Grace, I am proud of you and me for using nature cures., As I read in grape cure book today, this is the only thing that truly heals to the source of the problems..just keep staying on track and if you fail get back on track again..it might be two steps forward and one back but you are still moving forward even if you mess up once in a while. I am glad to have helped you and hope others try this too. May it help us who live in such toxic times.

edit:

oh I went down and looked up that seaweed soup recipe for you

A. Hot Soup

-1 oz  of dried seaweed (this was wakame--cheaper at Asian market than whole foods() cut into 1 inch pieces
-10 cups of water
-4 tbs of soy sauce, Korean style)
-1 tsp minced garlic
-add seasonings (garlic, scallions, etc) to the beef soup or soy bean paste soup (Miso) or anchovy soup to your taste and boil.

Put the prepared seaweed into the soup and boil another 5 minutes

B Cold Soup

-1 oz of dried seaweed
-10 cups of water
-1 fresh cucumber, sliced
-1 tsp of red pepper powder
-4 Tbs of soy sauce, Korean style
-1 tsp of minced garlic
-1 tsp of vinegar (I use brown rice vinegar)
-1/2 tsp of red pepper. sliced

Mix the prepared seaweed with the rest of the ingredients,. You may add some ice cubes to the soup

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (4)