CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: low t3 thyroid, depression, what do I take?

May83 Views: 5,559
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,138,765

Re: low t3 thyroid, depression, what do I take?

Sorry I had not seen this before!!

Yes I did go through about 3 months of high doses of Lugols starting in Oct. up to 102mg. It didn't really work on me. The t3 meds helped a lil with energy but was still constipated and anxious. Thank goodness Dr yu tested me with dmps challenge and found really high amounts of mercury and moderate amounts of lead. We believe this caused all my issues. I am in 3rd month of chelation and have no anxiety and Depression is better. I still have feeling of being overwhelmed and brain fog. Need 3 or more months of treatment atleast.

Gut is much better. Could be bc I am taking 200mg of magnesium taurate and 400 magnesium oxide every day. Also Dmsa which is chelation drug aggravates candida until mercury is gone. So I started candida homeopathics and Syntol probiotics for yeast. Much less waterweight bloating. Its great!

I used to drink all those drinks years ago. Would have thought I would have gotten better with Iodine but with mercury nothing will get better til its gone. I did also read Bromsteins book back when I was taking iodine. Thank u!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)