CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help to cure cândida. I'm new.

brazilianguy Views: 6,607
Published: 10 y

Need help to cure cândida. I'm new.

Hi I think I have candida because I have some symptoms like eye floaters, tinnitus, zero libido, some erectyle problems, urination problems like it takes some seconds before the urine starts. Plus I'm young just 20 years old. I don't have Amalgam silver. I came to the conclusion I may have candida because I saw one guy on propeciahelp forum that cured all his symptoms specially the sexual ones by eating a strict diet with no Sugar and no carbohidrates. Also he took some medicines and chinese herbs that made him poo 5 times per. day and even some day he said that he did it 12 times.

He said that now he lives a normal life eating everything and no need to supps or meds.

I'd like to know some things. Is possible to cure floaters and tinnitus by treating candida?

What can I eat? I saw that lemon helps, can I eat orange too or it has too much sugar?

Reading his recovery topic gave me so much hope. I'm applying progesterone cream 5mg and thinking about to supplement maca too. It helped me with energy, brain fog and noturnal erections.

Thank you very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)