CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones vs soap balls: middle ground theory!

bbloqx Views: 6,204
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,094,216

Re: Gallstones vs soap balls: middle ground theory!

I just finished doing Dr Clark's kidney cleanse (3 weeks) followed by the Liver Cleanse (2 weeks) followed by the 2-Day Liver Flush. Here is what I have to say about the whole experience.

Firstly, I consider myself "opened mind" and truly believe in the statement, "Don't knock it until you've tried it." I also believe that modern medicine has many, many benefits but I also belief that there are major flaws, problems, and issues within the medical/pharmaceutical industries (be it from a procedural point of view or from a financial or "business" point of view). I also believe that homeopathic medicine also has many benefits and in many cases more advantageous than modern medicine and in some cases just as good.

I am not medically trained but have experimented with diet, exercise, various detox programs, and holistic remedies over the past 30+ years. I am currently 49 years old, very rarely eat anything processed or "machine-made" and keep detailed records of my bi-annual blood tests, which include kidney function, liver function, cholesterol markers, ALP, Bilirubin, Calcium, Creatine, CRP, Sodium, Zinc, Vitamin D levels (just to name a few).

Based on the lab results, I will often change my diet or consult a homeopathic doctor for natural ways to address results that may be either too high or too low than normal readings. In other words, Im very proactive about my health and diet.

Before doing the kidney and liver cleanse, I went to the hospital with a friend who was complaining about severe abdominal pain. He ended up getting an ultrasound to see if he was suffering from gallstones. After he was diagnosed, I asked if I could get an ultrasound to see if I had any internal issues I was unaware of plus I was just curious. I then got an ultrasound of my kidneys, gallbladder, panaceas, and liver. My results were clean, i.e. no indication of stones of any size. In fact, the doctor was a bit impressed and asked what my diet consists of. In the end, my friend had to have his gallbladder removed, which I belief was the best treatment for the severity of his problem (not one I would have like to make but one that I believe was necessary for him).

It was after my ultrasound that I started my cleanses. I took the supplements and capsules and drank the herbal teas as described in the Kidney and Liver cleanses. I did the flush as instructed which produced quite a few "stones".

Ive read articles upon articles from the benefits of this flush to producing "olive soap". After the flush, I was left with a few questions. I didn't feel any better or worse than before doing it, although I did feel slightly uncomfortable during the actual flush, although not too severe. The questions I have are:

1.) If I had these stones inside me, why didn't they show up on the ultrasound? We are not talking tiny microscopic stones here, some of my "stones" were bigger than 5 mm.

2.) Medical doctors state that Gallstones do not exit anally. Well then why did these? Either they are not stones or Gallstones DO exit anally. Who is wrong in this case?

3.) The bile ducts are 1/2 mm in diameter, if these stones passed thru a 1/2mm tube, wouldn't that cause pain? Wouldn't I feel something 10 times its capacity cause pain coming out.

4.) I tried to get my "stones" analyzed at a medical lab but they said they don't do it… where can one send a sample of these stones in order to see if they are in fact real stones. I'd be willing to send and pay to get my sample analyzed.

5.) When I was collecting my stones into the plastic container, I noticed that they smelled (no, I didn't actually sniff them but have a very sensitive sense of smell) like "throw up". Do Gallstones smell like throw up or were these stones produced in my stomach and therefore smell like throw up?

I'm not ready to claim these cleanses are bogus (since I have done numerous cleanses in the past in which I benefited immediately and that it actually produced what they said they would produce) but I do have my doubts about this particular flush. I'm leaning more toward it being medically inaccurate and bogus.

In any case, can anyone comment on my questions or experience?

P.S. I am planning a blood test to compare my results before and after the cleanses to see if anything changed because of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)